Depending on your settings and approvals you may be unable to post on Facebook with your Picstars app. Here is a check list to go through to post successfully:
- Choose the account settings in the right bottom corner of the PICSTARS app you'll find settings for your profile, statisics and advanced settings. Click on advanced settings. There you'll find your connected accounts. Click on manage and make sure your posting on your profile (normally the first account shown) or fanpage. You'll be forwarded to confirm you're sign up through Facebook and you need to give PICSTARS the permissions otherwise you're unable to post.
- In case you want to post with a different account (example a fanpage), make sure you have the administrator or creator rights of the account. Choose the account by clicking on manage.
- If these things don't work you, delete the Picstars Facebook app in your Facebook settings as shown below. Then restart the Picstars app, login with Facebook and confirm all the settings with OK. Here are the single steps to help you through the process:
- Switch over the Facebook app choose Settings -> Business-Integrations -> Picstars+ -> Delete Business-Integration and delete the Picstars Facebook app.
- After removing the Picstars Facebook app, restart the Picstars app, login with Facebook and confirm all the settings to allow using Picstars through Facebook. This should do the trick :)
- You can also delete the Picstars Facebook app on your browser: