Depending on your settings and installations you may be unable to post on Facebook with your Picstars app. Here is a check list to go through to post successfully:
- In the Account settings in the right bottom corner of the app you find an on-off control to make sure your posting in your profile or fanpage. If your Facebook account name is not displaying, just switch the control off and on again. This step also appears right before posting your picture, so no need to cancel the whole work that you already have done.
- In case you want to post with a different account (example a fanpage), make sure you have the administrator or creator rights of that account. Choose the account by clicking on Change Account.
- If these things do not work you, delete the Picstars Facebook app in your Facebook settings as shown below. Then restart the Picstars app, login with Facebook and confirm all the settings with OK. Here are the single steps to help you through the process:
- Switch over the Facebook app choose settings -> Apps -> Logged in with Facebook -> Picstars and delete the Picstars Facebook app.
- Select "Remove"
- After removing the Picstars Facebook app, restart the Picstars app, login with Facebook and confirm all the settings to allow using Picstars through Facebook. This should do the trick :)
- You can also delete the Picstars Facebook app on your browser: